Structural Insulated Panel Construction Services
Why Choose Us to handle your Consulting, Plans, Engineering, Product Development and Prototyping services?
With decades worth of construction background and a team of hand-picked seasoned professionals, you can feel confident that we are the company to call for all of your Structural Insulated Panel service needs. We’ve includes a few notable achievements as well.
- SIP Supply co-wrote the first AIA-accredited Continuing Education course on Polyurethane SIPs
- We are directly connected to industry professionals in the Modular Building and Military sectors
- 45 years of Commercial construction experience plus residential, historical and industrial
- Contracting history with Fortune 500 companies
- Researched the Structural Insulated Panel market for six years before determining the highest standards for Panels based upon manufacture, production and testing.
In need of a Professional SIP Consultant?
We understand that sometimes getting an idea off the ground or brought to completion, you might need assistance, especially when you may find yourself in unfamiliar territory.
Whether you are just beginning your SIP project, in negotiations, seeking investors or in the process of final inspections, you might realize you need a little help. SIP Supply provides this help. Our project consultation service is available on an hourly or per project basis for our clients, the architect, designer, general contractor and subcontractors. SIP Supply consultations are available for, but not limited to:
- Panel Factory Start-ups
- SIP Project analysis & feasibility
- Design review and consultation
- Competitive bid and review process
- Technical support throughout the installation of the SIP structure
- Product design and Prototyping
Design and Plan your SIP project right from the start!
Why choose a stock plan or new design that will need to be modified later when you can design for SIPs right from the start? We have the knowledge and experience you need plus we’re the company that gives you cost-cutting “Value Engineering for SIPs.”
When building a SIP structure you have many options….
- What is the best panel system for your overall project?
- Where do you place your windows, corners, electrical boxes, etc.
- Designing for proper ventilation and air control, which can vary when using SIPs.
- How to properly design for HVAC and electrical layouts
- What’s the strongest panel? with the best connection for my Plan?
These may appear as minor details in a traditional design process, but in reality these decisions can largely impact many factors involved in a SIP project. Our team utilizes professionals with over 30 years experience that have designed over 12,000 homes and who have extensive experience designing for SIPs. We only sell plans that are designed to the current standards, the International Residential Code (IRC) specifications by the International Code Council.
When planning your next SIP project, remember who has the experience and resources to help get your project off the ground and within your budget!
Are your SIP Plans “Value Engineered?”
If your Structural Insulated Panel plans are not “Value-Engineered” then you might be overspending on your project.
What is “Value-Engineering?” This is a service we offer at SIP Supply to review and/or redesign your plan to deliver more value for your project dollars. There are specific design changes when using SIPs such as opening placements, rooflines and structure dimensions, that with some adjustments could in-fact save thousands.
So, the bottom line with “Value Engineering” you can:
- Reduce the overall cost of manufacturing your SIPs
- Reduce assembly and installation (labor) costs
- Present a modified, cost effective streamlined SIP design
Request this option when submitting your project for review and we can discuss in detail how you could benefit from this service.
Looking to find the Panel to fit your Specs?
In today’s highly competitive market, success depends on bringing innovative, high quality panel products to market quickly and efficiently. Our Prototype Service plays a critical role in supporting that effort, providing clients with development support that effectively combines technology, engineering and practical construction practices.
We have the facilities, technology and processes in-place to handle your project with flexibility, efficiency and creativity. We are able to scale our services to support projects ranging from the development of a single unique prototype to complete mass market ready-to-assemble structures and with the utmost confidentiality.